w w w . m i r i a m w o o d . n e t

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Art Update - 1st time entering an art show

 

Pinto
© 2022, Miriam Wood.

I finished this mixed media (watercolor and gouache) painting yesterday (2/18/2022) and decided to enter it into a local art show. All entries will be displayed in their online gallery. Several pieces will be on display in person at the Tallahassee Capital Building. I am just aiming to be included as an artist in the area and have something in an art show. I entered this painting I'm calling "Pinto" and the oil painting seascape I call "Storm".

I went ahead and joined the Council on Culture and Arts of Tallahassee and Leon County (Florida). You can see their website at https://coca.tallahasseearts.org/

When not playing with paint, I have been working on a historical romance which was requested by Harlequin this past week during a FB pitch event.

From an online watercolor workshop by Kat Furrow. Check her out.



1 comment:

  1. My work will just be in the online gallery. Ah well, better luck next year!

    ReplyDelete